COMSec: mobile secure communications
COMSec is Indra’s security solution for protecting voice, video and data communications through mobile, Wi-Fi and satellite networks.
The solution integrates as an app on any type of smart mobile, tablet (iOS, Android) or terminal (Windows), offering a user experience comparable to any standard messaging solution on the market. Perfectly integrated with the rest of applications: contacts, mail, calendar, camera, etc.
COMSec solution combines Indra’s complete communications experience:
- End-to-end encrypted communications: multi-conference and encrypted video calls, secure communication groups, instant messaging and file transmission.
- Protected calls outside the secured environment to/from mobile and landlines thanks to a unified telephony server.
- Unbeatable performance when poor coverage, saturated networks, or narrowband networks such as 2G / GPRS / Edge thanks to the quality of the audio codecs used.
- Usable anywhere in the world in 2G / 3G / 4G / 5G / Wifi multiband terminals.
- Compatible with satellite networks: Iridium, Inmarsat, etc.
- Great saving in roaming costs.
PTTSec: secure communications for tactical operations and groups
COMSec can be integrated with the PTTSec solution designed to allow communications in push-to-talk mode for the operational and tactical coordination of groups, security forces, bodyguards or emergencies.
All the capacity of traditional radio transmitters, combined with the versatility of a solution adaptable to any smartphone.
- Versatile: Integrated with the COMSec secure communication system with all its capabilities.
- Integrable: It can be integrated with traditional push-to-talk systems.
- Delocalized: Not subject to location, allows operation without border restrictions.
- Safe: Integrated with the COMSec system, it allows to have the maximum guarantees of security and usability.
SILODES: geolocation of dispersed personnel at risk
COMSec can also be integrated with SILODES, a service that allows users of COMSec to be located. The interconnection of the systems provides a complete solution for secure communications and geolocation of personnel.
The system allows risk assessment based on the location of each user and the situation of their situation: natural disasters, terrorist actions or insecurity. All of this complying with GDPR and explicit user approval.
- Centralized information in real time: according to monitoring parameter, with worldwide coverage.
- Visual reports: real-time and historical data.
- Info on each user device: battery, user authorization, location permissions, etc.
- Emergency follow-up: location in emergency situations.
- Geofencing: triggering of actions when a user crosses a specified area.